*HUGS* TOTAL! give EmpyrealFaerie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Pictures!

Yes, that's it, I got an account at imageshack.us so that I can upload all the piccy-pics I want to.
I have my own album with all the links and everything.





Here are some thumbnails. I figured out how to put pictures in! I'm "special". Actually, the first is my profile picture on here. They're - eh - halfway decent pictures, I'd say. The third isn't my favorite: you can see the profile of my nose and I kind of hate my nose.

Anyway, not much new. Just thought I'd announce the beautiful new addition of pics to your life. And have fun in New York! It's supposed to snow tonight. Hope you don't get caught in it...1-3" tonight and 4-6" early morning. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home